HVAC Technician School Program
in Anaheim, California
Get the Skills to Become an HVAC Technician in as Little as 10 Months*
You may be new to the field of HVAC and you’re considering training for this profession. Good choice. Becoming an HVAC technician is a pretty safe career bet. Did you know that there’s a 32% expected job growth outlook for the HVAC industry now through 2024 [Source]? That’s well above the national average.
Even more assuring, 89% of our graduates found work in the HVAC field within 1 year of graduation (as of 2015). What’s more, we enjoy a 30+ year solid reputation with local employers for turning out talented graduates.
Training at Brownson will set you up with great odds to start at steady, rewarding career in the HVAC profession. Get trained and get opportunities.
Next Program Start Dates
- Mar 25thHVAC/R Blended Online Program: HVAC/R Blended Online Program Brownson Technical School - Anaheim, CA
- Mar 25thHVAC/R On Campus Program - Daytime: HVAC/R On Campus Program - Daytime Brownson Technical School - Anaheim, CA
- Apr 29thHVAC/R On Campus Program – Evening: HVAC/R On Campus Program – Evening Brownson Technical School - Anaheim, CA
Get the Core Skills You Need, and More
You need to be able to handle many situations while working in the field. That’s why Brownson goes beyond book-learning. We give you hands-on training on a wide-range of real equipment. At Brownson you will:
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, service and repair air conditioning, refrigeration and heating systems
- Install new systems
- Get hand’s-on experience with various equipment technologies
- Learn Direct Digital Controls (DDC)
- Assess Building Performance
- Learn professionalism and business management
Check out our detailed curriculum outline.
Cutting Edge Curriculum
We’re the only school that offers DDC (Direct Digital Controls) – computerized controls for industrial, commercial, and increasingly home installations and Building Performance training, which are amongst the fastest growing segments of the HVAC/R industry today.
Is a Career as an HVAC Technician Right for You? Find Out! Take the Brownson "HVAC Technician Career Training Readiness Quiz"
This fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get your HVAC Technician career training readiness score now >>
Thorough Training Makes You a Competitive Candidate
At Brownson, you’ll get 1040 hours of intensive, hands-on training as opposed to 750 hours, which most other schools provide. We also provide certification testing for Section 608 (EPA) as part of this program. That means, once you graduate, you’ll likely be able to get higher level positions within the HVAC industry, and having higher earning potential due to your extensive training.
One of the Largest HVAC Labs in Southern California
Practice on older models, the newest equipment, and everything in-between in our 12,000 sq. ft HVAC/R shop. Learn components effecting energy usage in our 1,700 sq. ft testing facility, which is a whole house. There you’ll learn to assess Building Performance, measure and monitor air flow, perform thermal lighting, and do whole house pressurization and duct pressurization testing.
We’re an HVAC Excellence Accredited School
This demonstrates our outstanding school conduct and instructors. All of our instructors are Subject Matter Experts, which is a very hard certification to get. Some of our instructors are Master Certified HVAC Educators (MCHE), which is the highest certification offered by HVAC Excellence. Ask them anything HVAC related and they’ll be able to answer your question.
As someone who’s new to the field of HVAC you’ll benefit from on-campus training the most. Since you have no prior HVAC experience being in class, watching demonstrations and having things explained to you in-person will be the most effective way of learning.
On-Campus Class Schedule:
- 10 Months* Full-Time: Monday – Thursday 8:00 am to 2:30 pm
- 22 Months* Part-Time (evenings): Monday – Wednesday 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
*Program length when completed in normal time.
Hear About Miguel’s Experience at Brownson
Financial Aid is Available
We are nationally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). This is important for many reasons. First, it ensures that Brownson is held to strict regulations – ensuring that you receive a high quality education.
Next, being nationally accredited means we can provide Financial Aid to those students who qualify. For more information see our Financial Aid page.
We are also Military Friendly, as we provide GI education benefits to active personnel and veterans. Brownson participates in sponsored retraining programs such as WIA and TRA-TAA as well.
Get trained. Get opportunities. Get started at Brownson.
A helpful Brownson Admissions Representative will be happy to answer any questions you have.
Come see one of the largest HVAC/R facilities in Southern California for yourself. Book a Tour and you’ll know if BTS is right for you.
- Gainful Employment Disclosures – HVAC/R Technology 40 Week Program
- Gainful Employment Disclosures – HVAC/R Technology 88 Week Program
- Gainful Employment Disclosures – HVAC/R Blended Online 40 Week Program
- Gainful Employment Disclosures – Master Commercial/Domestic Refrigeration 35 Week Program
- Gainful Employment Disclosures – Master Commercial/Domestic Refrigeration 77 Week Program
*Program length when completed in normal time.