All material contained on the Brownson.edu site is covered by a disclaimer and protected by US and international copyright laws. Access to the website is subject to your agreement to the following:
- Users must not reproduce, download, store in any medium, distribute, transmit or retransmit or manipulate any text except for the purposes of research or private study. Reproduction for any other purpose is not permitted without written permission which must be obtained in advance from the Copyright Manager.
- All brand names, publishing activities and trade marks used on these webpages are the trade marks, service marks or trade names of their respective holders.
- Brownson Technical School makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy of any information on this website or any other website to which it may be linked. The information contained in these pages is for general information only and Brownson Technical School shall not be liable for the accuracy, quality or completeness of any information contained in this website.
- You are granted access to these pages conditional upon your agreement to indemnify the Brownson Technical School and not to hold the company liable in any way for the results of any action you may take based on the material contained herein.
- English law governs all matters between us in relation to this website and all claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with this web site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of United States of America.
- Text in this website is copyright ©Brownson Technical School.
- No photographs on this website may be reproduced for any purpose without prior permission which must be obtained in writing from Brownson Technical School.