Student Career Assistance
Your Career Future Starts Here
Our HVAC and Refrigeration industry relationships have allowed us to build a large network of companies looking to hire our graduates all across Southern California.
While employment cannot be guaranteed, we place a great emphasis on assisting graduates in starting meaningful careers that will allow them to support themselves and their families.
Brownson Technical School’s career assistance department will assist you through every step of the process, including:
- Development of a Professional Looking Resume
- Learn Winning Interview Techniques & Job Listing and Contractor Database
- On-Campus Interview Opportunities
- Employer Recruitment Services
- On-Going Graduate Employment Assistance
- Learn how to approach a prospective employer & Tuition Reimbursement Incentive Program (TRIP)
In addition to the career services offered through the employment services department, students will attend a Career Development class to strengthen their job-search skills.
Get More Info About Brownson Technical School…
A friendly and knowledgeable Admissions Rep would be happy to answer any questions you have. To speak with an Admissions Rep, fill out the form on this page or give us a call at 1-800-799-9891