Student Career Assistance
Our HVAC and Refrigeration industry relationships have allowed us to build a large network of companies looking to hire our graduates all across Southern California.
While employment cannot be guaranteed, we place a great emphasis on assisting graduates in starting meaningful careers that will allow them to support themselves and their families.
Brownson Technical School’s career assistance department will assist you through every step of the process, including:
- Development of a Professional Looking Resume
- Learn Winning Interview Techniques & Job Listing and Contractor Database
- On-Campus Interview Opportunities
- Employer Recruitment Services
- On-Going Graduate Employment Assistance
- Learn how to approach a prospective employer & Tuition Reimbursement Incentive Program (TRIP)
In addition to the career services offered through the employment services department, students will attend a Career Development class to strengthen their job-search skills.