Excel as an HVAC Professional
Brownson is different from other schools. Our family-owned school has built an excellent reputation among the HVAC industry by consistently providing passionate individuals with high quality training. We recognize life happens. With flexible schedules and classes, getting your certification is much easier.
We care about your future—just like a family—and express how we care by how we operate.
- Small Classes so we can work with you and make sure you’re developing the skills needed to thrive in today’s economy.
- Certified Subject Matter Expert Instructors with valuable industry knowledge who have the ability to teach you skills that employers demand.
- A Student First Philosophy which means we invest in our school in ways that deliver you—the student—value; like upgrading to modern equipment in our 12,000 shop/lab, and ensuring our facilities are clean and maintained.
- A State of the art Facility that has the best equipment used in today’s commercial and residential HVAC, building performance and refrigeration systems.
- We focus only on HVAC training which allows us to dedicate 100% of our time and resources to the field and this has made us a trusted name with top employers in the industry.
HVAC/R On Campus Program
Complete classes in a traditional, on-campus format with access to staff and support materials at all times. Full or part-time options. If you enjoy working with your hands and are looking for technical career with a future, you could be well-suited to succeed as an HVAC Technician.
HVAC/R Blended Online Program
Students who need more schedule flexibility can complete the classroom portion entirely online whenever, wherever is convenient and attend the hands-on in-shop training 3 evenings a week. The online program works best for professionals already working in the HVAC field, or similar, and want to advance their careers and become certified technicians.
For over 30 years Brownson has been teaching and perfecting the curriculum to meet and exceed industry demands and regulations. Your technical training with instructors who have real-world experience prepares you for what it takes to pursue rewarding careers in Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Digital Direct Control.
HVAC Excellence Accredited
As one of Five HVAC Excellence Accredited Schools in California, Brownson Technical School is proud to provide you with skills and knowledge that employers demand. Because we are recognized and accredited by a third-party source—HVAC Excellence—you can feel confident that Brownson is providing the skills you need to pursue a fulfilling career.
Committed to Your Success
At Brownson, you will:
- Train hands-on in the fully equipped 12,000 sq. ft HVAC/R shop
- Be Job-Ready in less than 1 Year* with ongoing support after graduation
- Learn directly from expert faculty HVAC/R Professionals
- Have access to flexible Blended Learning – In-Shop Workshops + Online Study Option
- Have NATE & HVAC Excellence Certifications available
To learn more about a potential future as an HVAC/R Technician, Fill out the Get Info form or call 1-800-799-9891 to speak to a friendly and knowledgeable Admissions Advsior right away.
*10 month program length when completed in normal time.